Post Arrival Information for International Students
Students should make sure about the following points after arriving in India
- After reaching Ahmedabad International Airport (Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International Airport), University will arrange Airport Pickup for Students who have shared their flight details with International Students Cell (ISC).
- Student will report in the International Students Cell (ISC) along with all the required documents and interact with the reporting officer.
- The documents will be checked and verified by ISC staff. Students will fill the registration form and submit the required documents after reading them carefully to get registered in the respective programs.
- It is a mandatory for all International students except those from Nepal and Bhutan to get their Student Visa registered at FRRO Ahmedabad within 14 days of arrival in India. University will guide and assist Student with all the required processes.
- Student has to report International Students Cell (ISC) for Medical Checkup and also can collect their Medical Insurance Card.
- Students joining the university after the prescribed time period may be denied admission.
- It is the prime responsibility of the student to visit International Students Cell (ISC) in time to complete the required documentations, so that no fine is levied against him/her.