Registration is required for:
As mentioned on website of “BUREAU OF IMMIGRATION, Ministry of Home Affairs, Govt. of India” link http://boi.gov.in/content/registration-requirements-foreign-national and concerned with the University, that every Foreigner visiting India on Student Visa(S) for more than 180 days is required to get himself / herself registered with concerned FRRO , within 14 days of his/her first arrival, irrespective of the duration of his / her stay. Even in other Visa types, if the Indian Visa has a stipulation/ observation/ Special endorsement for registration made by Indian Mission / Embassy on the Indian Visa for less than 180 days, the Foreigners are required to be registered
FORM–S (Foreign Students Information System) is used to capture information about foreign nationals admitted in Indian educational institutions. It is mandatory for all educational institutions in India admitting foreign students for various courses to register themselves first. After their user-id approved by the competent authority i.e. FRRO/ district FRO concerned, the said institution will be able to fill the details of foreign students in Form-S viz (Student Profile, Performance etc. in case of application for extension).
- Form-S & Bonafide Certificate (Download from below and duly filled in and signed & stamped by the concerned Authorities mentioned in the form)
- Copy of the admission/registration folio
- Residential Proof
- Passport and VISA Copy
- Visa copy
- Bank Statement or Bank Passbook
- Form C
Download and Submit S-Form & Bonafide Certificate along with the above supporting documents to the Admin Office or International Students Cell (ISC).
- Download S-Form : Click Here
- Download Format of Bonafide Certificate : Click Here
- View Sample Copy of Bonafide Certificate: Click Here
- Supporting Documents Required for Registration : Click Here